Yes, it’s that time of year again folks. Xmas is just around the corner. It’s time to blow the cob webs off the purses and wallets.
Get out there and shop till you drop.
But just before you drop get your weary feet round to St James Quarter’s bargain basement attempt at a winter wonderland.
Take the weight off and book a flimsy garden shed to share with your family and friends.
Because nothing screams Xmas more than having a few pints or cocktails with friends and family in a freezing garden shed next to an active and very noisy building site.
Am I right!?
But unlike the building site next door this poor mans winter wonderland has yet to be granted planning permission!
Yes that’s right. They don’t currently have planning permission.
But don’t let that put you off. Book now and hopefully it will still be there when you arrive. It’s all part of the Xmas surprise!
And don’t forget to wrap up well. Flimsy wooden garden sheds are not as warm as you might think.
Be prepared to huddle. And bring some waterproofs just in case your shed springs a leek during a downpour.
All in all should be great craic altogether. If that’s what you’re into.
More news articles
- TK Maxx shopper shocked at saucy display stating shop should be renamed TK Sexx - A TK Maxx shopper has slammed the American department store after spotting a saucy Xmas product on the shelves. She took to Facebook, warning others, calling it 'vile' and a 'mockery to Xmas'. The shopper has been left 'disgusted' after spotting the product on the shelves of the popular department… Continue reading
- 98% of Edinburgh public think Gordon Ramsay’s new Bread Street Kitchen is in the city’s Pubic Triangle - Gordon Ramsay's new Edinburgh restaurant Bread Street Kitchen opened to much fanfare today. The fancy new eaterie is located in the city's salubrious St Andrew Square. But the restaurant's name has confused a majority of Edinburgh locals. We took to the streets to ask the public where they would expect… Continue reading
- McDonald’s submit plans to open restaurant on McArthur’s Seat - McDonald's have recently submitted plans to open a new restaurant on the site of the ruins of St. Anthony's Chapel on the hill above St. Margaret's Loch in Holyrood Park. A spokesperson for the restaurant made an announcement from the site today stating that there is no better place in… Continue reading
- Plan unveiled to electrify Greyfriars Bobby to stop tourists rubbing him for good luck - Edinburgh council have unveiled plans to electrify Greyfriars Bobby in a bid to stop tourists from rubbing his nose for good luck. A spokesperson for the council told us "We are sick and tired of having to respray Bobby's nose two or three times a year just because some feckin… Continue reading
- Pint sized Hollywood heart throb Tom Cruise splashes out on luxury East Lothian property - High heel wearing Hollywood legend Tom Cruise has decided to fork out a small fortune on a new luxury home. But the plush property is not in the Berkeley Hills in California, nor is the magnificent mansion in London's expensive Park Lane (according to our Monopoly board). It's in Seton… Continue reading