A TK Maxx shopper has slammed the American department store after spotting a saucy Xmas product on the shelves. She took to Facebook, warning others, calling it ‘vile’ and a ‘mockery to Xmas’.
The shopper has been left ‘disgusted’ after spotting the product on the shelves of the popular department store’s Fort Kinnaird branch.
She believes children should not have to see such things, especially so near Xmas.
Writing on a Facebook group she said: “Totally disgusted TK Maxx are selling this. I mean it’s clearly a big penis made to look like Santa.
“And to add insult to injury there’s an angel rubbing him from behind! And that cheeky little smile on Santa’s face.He’s clearly enjoying himself! It’s an absolute disgrace!
“TK Sexx not TK Maxx. I’ll not be back!”
“Any advice on how to complain as a consumer or get a petition or something to have it removed from shelves?
“We should not have to see products like this on display in our department stores.
“We should not have to listen to our children ask questions like ‘Mummy why does Santa look like my pee-pee?’ and ‘Mummy, why is that woman rubbing that big pee-pee, is it sick?’
“Come on. This is absolutely vile! Any Christians amongst us or even people with common sense?”
“And if that isn’t bad enough, they have a sign for sale saying ‘Mefry Christmos! I mean these heathens are clearly taking the absolute P.I.S.S.!
Some people did see the funny side and replied to her Facebook post.
“🎶Santa Clause is cumming 🎶 Santa Clause is cumming 🎶 🤣” said one joker.
“Santa better not cum down my chimney this year! 🎅🏻💦 ” commented another joker.
“‘Repent or else I will come unto thee quickly’ Santa 2:16 😂” japed another.
We tried approaching TK Maxx for comment but have they have yet to respond. They’re probably busy pulling Santa off. The shelves.
Did you see the items pictured above on your Xmas shop around TK Maxx? Did they cause offence? Leave a comment below or send a tweet with #onlyinedinburgh
More news articles
- TK Maxx shopper shocked at saucy display stating shop should be renamed TK Sexx - A TK Maxx shopper has slammed the American department store after spotting a saucy Xmas product on the shelves. She took to Facebook, warning others, calling it 'vile' and a 'mockery to Xmas'. The shopper has been left 'disgusted' after spotting the product on the shelves of the popular department… Continue reading
- 98% of Edinburgh public think Gordon Ramsay’s new Bread Street Kitchen is in the city’s Pubic Triangle - Gordon Ramsay's new Edinburgh restaurant Bread Street Kitchen opened to much fanfare today. The fancy new eaterie is located in the city's salubrious St Andrew Square. But the restaurant's name has confused a majority of Edinburgh locals. We took to the streets to ask the public where they would expect… Continue reading
- Is there anything more Xmassy than drinking in a garden shed next to a building site? - Yes, it's that time of year again folks. Xmas is just around the corner. It's time to blow the cob webs off the purses and wallets. Get out there and shop till you drop. But just before you drop get your weary feet round to St James Quarter's bargain basement… Continue reading
- McDonald’s submit plans to open restaurant on McArthur’s Seat - McDonald's have recently submitted plans to open a new restaurant on the site of the ruins of St. Anthony's Chapel on the hill above St. Margaret's Loch in Holyrood Park. A spokesperson for the restaurant made an announcement from the site today stating that there is no better place in… Continue reading
- Plan unveiled to electrify Greyfriars Bobby to stop tourists rubbing him for good luck - Edinburgh council have unveiled plans to electrify Greyfriars Bobby in a bid to stop tourists from rubbing his nose for good luck. A spokesperson for the council told us "We are sick and tired of having to respray Bobby's nose two or three times a year just because some feckin… Continue reading